Thursday, March 6, 2014

HELLO EVERYONE! *silence*

So here I go, starting a new project: blog in english. This is something that our english teacher asked us to do. Since the only works that I have ever written in this language was seen by anyone but my former teachers , I find it pretty interesting. Now everything I write is exposed to the public view, so everyone could point their fingers at me and say how I'm bad at this. No, I'm just kidding. Or maybe I'm not. Anyway, if anyone feel that unbearably need to say "Oh my God, you've misspelled that, in the Middle Ages you would be burned at the stake for that!', feel free to do so. Everyone make mistakes. So do I.

When we have heard about starting our blogs for the first time in our classe, the first though in everyone's minds was 'What can I write about?'. Of course some decided pretty fast, that they were going to write about fashion or..baking cakes or something like that. And there was me and my completely blank mind.

I don't really care about the fashion, if I could, I would wear clothes after my older brother. I love cinema, but my constructive opinions about movies end only at 'awesome' or 'horrible'. Baking, cooking..It's really not my thing. I know how to cook rice and I know one recipe at least, but cooking potatoes is a higher level of advancement for me. At the end, nothing has been decided, so this blog will be about.. probably nothing in particular and everything in general at the same time.

Now I treat it like a some kind of homework, but maybe one day it will be quite enjoyable. Will see. Goodnight.

No comments :

Post a Comment